- Type text quickly on the computer-style (qwerty) keyboard with country-specific layout.
- Create batches of labels quickly - print up to 10 copies of the same label.
- Create a wide variety of dymo d1 labels in 1/4"; 3/8"; 1/2" 6; 9; 12 mm widths and multiple colors.
- Package includes electronic label maker; d1 starter label cassette black on white 12 mm x 3 m; instruction manual and 1-year 2-year limited warranty card.
- Kit case includes electronic label maker d1 label cassettes black on white 12 mm x 3 m and black on yellow 12 mm x 7 m; quick reference guide; 6 aa batteries; ac-adapter; 1-year 2-year limited warranty card.
- Powered by 6 aa batteries (not included) or optional ac-adapter (sold separately).
- Type text quickly on the computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard
- Print up to 10 copies of the same label
- Create labels with 6 font sizes, 7 text styles and 8 boxes plus underline
- Use quick-access buttons for punctuation, currency, diacriticals and other symbols
- Store and quickly access up to 9 frequently-used labels
- Auto power off to extend battery life (6xAA batteries)
- Uses D1 tapes
Dymo LM210D LabelmakerLabelManager
With its large screen, simple navigation and quick access button, the Dymo Label Manager 210D makes practically any office labelling task easy. It has a large graphic display on which you can see the text effects on screen before printing with easy navigation from the start right up to the actual printing and it can print up to 10 copies of a label. The quick access buttons for symbols, punctuation and diacritical marks (e.g. e, à, ç etc.), 6 font sizes, 1 font style and 8 border styles, 9-label memory and text saving function. The 210D uses Dymo D1 label in 6, 9 and 12 mm and you can print 1 or 2 lines per label (on 9 or 12 mm wide labels) Energy supplied by 6 AA batteries or mains adaptor (not included in box contents).Consumer Delivery Expectation: Next working day
|Print From PC||No|
|Print Method||Thermal Printer|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|